High Impact Meetings
Foundational Skills for Effective Meetings
Meetings are a microcosm of an organization’s culture. Changing the meeting culture by making it more open, honest, collaborative, creative, and results-oriented will produce a positive impact on the culture of the entire organization.
Did you know…
- Almost one-third of all meetings are considered unnecessary by the people who attend them.
- Over 25 million meetings take place every day in the United States alone.
- Managers will spend over one-half (more for senior managers) of their working life attending, conducting, preparing for, and following up on meetings.
Join us or bring us to you for our half-day/full day program that focuses on how to facilitate meetings that:
- Begin to develop best in class facilitation skills, including mastering the one task you must complete before the start of any meeting.
- Get best practices for facilitating conference calls and virtual meetings.
- Learn to set ground rules, solve problems before they start and handle them with confidence if they do arise.
- Receive a whole toolkit of skills and strategies to help groups make better decisions, faster.
- Learn to navigate difficult situations and cope with challenging behaviors.
- Learn the five simple steps to take during the last few minutes of any meeting and after the meeting to ensure you get results.
Please check our events page for monthly public programs.
Town Halls / Fireside Chats / Employee Message Development / Awards & President’s Club
Research of employee groups shows that face-to-face communication:
- Builds higher trust (90%).
- Is more personal (87 %).
- Reduces confusion and misunderstanding (81%).
- Is easier to understand (76%).
Communicating important corporate developments and strategies to employees are just a few of the many benefits companies can realize from conducting fireside chats and town hall meetings. These meetings can also lead, to greater employee understanding of key business issues and provide increased employee feedback to their leaders.
The resulting boost to alignment with employees, these efforts in turn can positively affect an organization in many ways—including potentially boosting its bottom line, retention of ideas and each team member understanding how their role contributes to the overall strategy. You can add pulse surveys for higher in-the-moment engagements.